Clinical Neuropsychology of Texas, PLLC, is a private practice that specializes in evidence-based neuropsychological evaluations. The range of services offered includes:
(1) Testing to diagnose and/or characterize cognitive disorders due to known or suspected neurological conditions, such as:
Acquired brain injuries (e.g., traumatic brain injury; hypoxia; substance induced cognitive disorder; neurotoxicity)
Dementia (e.g., Alzheimer disease; frontotemporal dementia)
Cerebrovascular disease (e.g., stroke; compromise due to other medical conditions, such as diabetes)
Movement disorders (e.g., Parkinson disease; Huntington disease)
Autoimmune diseases (e.g., multiple sclerosis; AIDS)
Learning disabilities in adults
(2) Forensic neuropsychology services
(3) Assessment of cognitive strengths and weaknesses as they relate to decision-making capacity, as well as occupational, academic, and daily functioning,
(4) Evaluation of neuropsychological functioning for rehabilitation planning,
(5) Cognitive screenings to establish a baseline for future comparison.
Neuropsychological evaluations are conducted using a hypothesis-driven approach, which allows testing to be tailored to the needs of individual patients while remaining grounded in neuroscience that meets the highest standards.